AIM
pluto656

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

rock the house!

funny, as always...

blah blah blah, mindless praise.

seriously though they're always good.

The Blind Man The Blind Man

meh

at the very end of the movie, during the last sound clip, you can hear an instant messanger ding sound.

a clock story a clock story

Interesting

It was a lot like The Final Task. Hmm...clock crew, your beginning not to live up to your reputations. Your movies are getting surprisingly better...watch out for that.

Carrot Carrot

this was awesome

it's simple -- and personally, i thought it was hilarious. good job man.

DreamLife (fixed) DreamLife (fixed)

good

As soon as I say the kid in the beginning, I knew that you were the one who created "boy". You have a very unique style, and I'd stay with it if I were you. Good luck in the future.

Headache Headache

WOW!

Extreamly well done. Great storyline. First movie? wow! That's pretty damn good!

Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu

ok i guess...not "all time" material.

Where's the storyline? Where's the style? Does this really belong as the number 1 movie of all time? No, i don't think so. Check out corporate puppet, it's actually got some substance.

damianmartins responds:

Thank you for taking this simple little animation and throwing it out of every context that it belongs in. Very creative. If you want Corperate Pupet and nothing but... then fuck off and go watch it. Leave everything else to everyone else.
...
dick

Jet Thingie Jet Thingie

yeah ok

that was really dumb. Maybe if you're only 10 and can't make anything beter than that, you shouldn't even BE here.

Mr. T vs Cats Mr. T vs Cats

enh...

dude, did you fail every english class you've ever had? Oh, and way to steal graphics you didn't make, steal sound clips you didn't make, and make a flash "animation" with NO animation.

dlc915 responds:

No, I have never failed english. If you knew who Mr. T was, then maybe this movie would make some sense. Also, your second sentence is missing a subject. "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Just another day: Part 2 Just another day: Part 2

dumb

sorry, it just didn't hold my interest. it was kinda stupid. the technicality of it was good, but the story was pretty weak in the beginning, which was why i closed it. Bad sound.